Friday, December 14, 2012

Holiday Garland and Gift Pack Kit from JOLLY TIME Pop Corn Review





I am so pleased to share JOLLY TIME's Holiday Garland and Gift Pack that I received earlier this month for review.  JOLLY TIME is a well-known brand that has been around as long as I can remember, and you know that the pop corn you receive from them will be high quality.  This particular pack included the following items:
Mason jars with pop corn, cranberries, thread and needle for stringing, printable gift tags



Pop corn Ball Maker

When the package first arrived, I was amazed at everything included.  I honestly didn't know what the popcorn ball maker was, and I was glad that JOLLY TIME provided this image.  I will tell you that this is one item we have not used yet but plan to.  I have not made popcorn balls in years, and this is something that I am certain will make them easier to mold.  I never like working with popcorn balls because they are sticky, and I always end up crushing them.  This will be something that will help me so much!

I will probably not be giving mason jars of pop corn this year either, but I may just use those printable labels.  



You can see how much my 9-year-old daughter loved making garland.  It was very easy to teach her, and I can hardly wait to decorate.  It was a nice way for her to spend the evening.

JOLLY TIME www.jollytime.com
Habelman Bros. Company http://habelmancranberries.com




I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Your Ad Here